Building Better Opportunities
The Kindle Centre is centrally located in the heart of the community and will be an ideal location for those seeking work to come and get support.
We are an established Charity and Company Limited by Guarantee who have been working in Hereford City for over 15 years delivering much needed support services such as helping people back into work, supporting people with long term health conditions, supporting those with mental health issues, debt advice, free activities and support to families plus much more.
Our Advice, Guidance and support key workers will work directly through the Trust to help those in our community who need the most specialist support to find work, people who a re “out of work” or not “job ready” and who can find it increasingly difficult to find employment and a career.
We take a holistic approach to support people with complex issues. Some people are more disadvantaged than others when it comes to finding work and it is these individuals that we are aware of in our community. Activities may include:
• Personal development - help to build confidence, develop skills and get customers to achieve goals.
• The project will provide on-going training • - a range of employability skills and vocational training.
• The project will provide job search preparing CV’s applications and interviews.
• The project will give work trials - so that customers are able to try out jobs, gain experience and prove their skills to employers.
• The project will where possible provide Traineeships.
• The project will where possible give benefit, money and debt advice.
• The project will support people to make healthy lifestyle change